19.12.06

Last Post Before The Deep


I'm still fatigued from my big weekend booze up. Won't i ever learn?
Thursday i take off for Deep River, Ontario, for a weekend of eating and excitement. I've already gotten my fill of sweets and cookies so i'm hoping for some decent home cooking, mom style.

Not too much to write up about Primal Scream. Electronic music or Rock music. Rock music or Electronic music. They can't decide and that seems fine. This song is taken from my favourite period of theirs. Just after Screamadelica came out, they recorded some soulful sounding tunes in Memphis. A lot of crazy drugs and horn playing and you get the Dixie Narco EP.

Have a Happy Holiday and watch out for caroling weirdos!

Check out Screamadelica by Primal Scream
Taken from the Dixie Narco EP

No comments: